Welcome to the first contest sponsored by Murder*by*4 – we plan to give things away regularly, so stop by often for details! In honor of our 1000th visitor, we’re offering an autographed copy of Tremolo by Aaron Paul Lazar. Read more about this fantastic story here.
To enter, we’re sending you on a sleuth hunt...
Sleuth: To spy, watch, observe, or inquire secretly
You are a sleuth, and your mission is to gather information on four suspects and/or their accomplices. You have the names, you have the addresses – a little digging, and you’ll have the answers you need to close this case.
* Marta Stephens pulls the strings behind the scenes in the life of one Detective Sam Harper. We’re not sure what drives this guy, but we think it has something to do with his mother. What did she do for a living? Poke around Marta’s site here: www.martastephens-author.com
* Aaron Lazar’s multi-faceted involvement in the arts is surprisingly complex, extending to both written and photographic evidence. We know he controls at least two accomplices. One goes by the name of Gus LeGarde. Who is the other one? Find out here: www.legardemysteries.com
* Kim Smith partners with a feisty woman named Shannon Wallace. Plans are in place to blow their cover sky-high this fall, but for now, we have only names. One known accomplice, Dwayne Brown, frequents a certain joint in South Lake, Mississippi. What’s the name of that place? Further investigation here: www.mkimsmith.com
* S. W. Vaughn is charged with aiding and abetting the kidnapping and possible torture of one Gabriel Morgan. Multiple contacts are necessary for this operation, and Vaughn has learned another language in order to coordinate various groups. What language is it? Check for an answer here: www.swvaughn.com
1. Hunt down the answers to the four questions regarding the Murder*by*4 crew. The answers can be found on each authors’ website (links provided).
2. Use the link in the sidebar (CURRENT CONTEST RESPONSES) to e-mail your answers with the subject "MB4 Contest Entry". Include your name and e-mail address. We’ll contact the winner to request a physical mailing address.
3. Entries must be received by April 14, 2008. Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from all correct entries.
Good luck, everyone!